How would it be like ?! ( work-in-progress )


toy soldiers, sexuality, gender , orientations, animals , sexual education and taboos






I've always wondered

How would it be like? How would I be like?

Between psychology , genetics and the culture of taboos and shame we stumble upon plenty of Maybe-like-answers, probabilities, theories, and unfinished researches.

And so far , my questions were not fully answered

Therefore I decided to run a personal – bilingual - research To answer my questions. And during the almost one month residency I was in the brain-storming phase of my research, gathering sources, talking to people, coming up of an appropriate approach. And on the side of this research was the artistic side of it. Is how to link/and display my texts with the toys.






And an open-studio event was organized by Makan to mark the end of our residency.



On display was an abstract, symbolic installation to visualize the stages of the brain storming which is the first step in this on going project. An attempt to explain and understand the terms ( sexual identity, sexual orientation and sexual education ) in three pieces.






Titles :

- Sorry, I couldn’t think outside the box !

(installation)

- Taboo or Prohibited in the Zoo ?

(Toys and text )

- Scattered papers after mid night

(texts and night light)

*more details will come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment