Write a letter to Amman ( Interaction needed please )

Hello everybody,as most of you know am applying to the art school of "JU",out of a painful experience i came up with this idea and i think it might help me get in...Its an interactive personal project in which we interact with "Amman"for so long this managed to be my passion and motivation...so heres the thing " if you're asked to write a letter to Amman..what would you tell Him/Her ?! whatever is on your mind,just write it down here in Arabic or English " so i can try to link my thoughts with yours,get some inspiration...and wander around Amman and take some photos...so in the end i can come up with a good collection of true stories and messages - mainly by artists- and all sorts of communication by anyone is most welcomed of course :)am already getting started with my vision to Amman :http://rafique-n.blogspot.com/2008/04/ammanie-spirit.htmlhttp://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=105309&id=654005111I really need your help my dear friends to clearfy my vision and to prove that Ammanie artists CAN AND WILL make a change...lets gather as many ideas,thoughts,stories,pictures as we can...so in the end we can come up -all of us- with a nice thing...photo collection ? vedio installation ? a street event maby ?feel free to write to my e-mail personally and to spread the word among those intrested in this cause (Art in Amman)nothing proffesional,formal or complicated if you know what i mean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment